Science and engineering students from UCSB can now attend a 10-week summer intern program at Tokyo Institute of Technology, July 2 - September 7, 2018. Travel and living expenses are paid by the UCSB CISEI internship program.
- UCSB science or engineering major
- 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Valid passport
- Japanese language skills not required
For more information on how to apply contact: Dr. Dorothy Pak, pak [at] mrl [dot] ucsb [dot] edu.
- Unofficial transcripts (Note that official transcripts will be required for the final application to Tokyo Tech)
- One letter of recommendation
- List of three Tokyo Tech faculty you would most like to work with
- Statement of research interests (see Tokyo Tech Schools of Engineering and School of Materials and Chemistry)
The application is due to Dr. Dorothy Pak by January 12, 2018.
Selected applicants will need to submit the final online application to Tokyo Tech by March 10, 2018.
For further details see Here.