The Varian VNMRS 600 MHz spectrometer is a standard bore, high resolution, NMR spectrometer that is used for solution NMR spectroscopy. It is a three channel spectrometer that operates at 14.1 T (1H frequency of 600MHz). It is equipped with a double resonance Broadband Probe Head for solution (600 DB Auto X) and a Triple-Resonance Probe (5mm Auto HCN PFG) for biological solution NMR.
- Varian VNMRJ Software - user friendly
- Premium Shielded
- 3 RF Channels in addition to 2H lock
- Automatic Locking
- Automatic Tuning
- Automatic Gradient Shimming
- Double Resonance Probe: for 1H, 19F, 13C and any nucleus between 15N-31P, inclusive
- Triple Resonance Probe: 1H/13C/15N for biological samples, primarily
- Pulse Field Gradient and Waveform Shaping Capability
- Variable Temperature experiment range from -80°C to 130°C
INSTRUMENT LOCATION: CNSI (Elings Hall) Room 1414
TRAINING: Please go to our NMR Training Request Form to sign-up for NMR training.
For more details of individual nuclei, please see: