The Complex Fluids Design Consortium has brought together UCSB faculty with researchers from industry and national laboratories interested in the computational design and processing behavior of soft materials and complex fluids. The 2015 Annual Review and Workshop will feature presentations related to:
- Methodologies for computational design of soft materials including polymer alloys, solutions, suspensions, and complex fluid formulations
- Development of software tools for predicting self-assembly, thermodynamic properties, and phase behavior of complex fluids
- Development of software tools for predicting processing behavior of complex fluids
- Development of efficient methods for treating charged polymer systems including polyelectrolyte solutions and complexes
- Integration of atomistic, mesoscopic, and macroscopic modeling techniques
- Application of the above modeling tools and techniques to systems of interest to the consortium members, especially directed self-assembly
- For directions to the UCSB campus, follow this link.
- A UCSB campus map is available here.
- General visitor information about Santa Barbara
If you have questions, please contact: sorensen [at] mrl [dot] ucsb [dot] edu (Sara Sorensen), Phone: (805) 893-2637